Sis black hinged lamp with clamping foot.
The Sis company (Sirius Schweinfurt) was a metal factory founded in 1924 by the clockmaker Erich Lang and his father Karl Lang. The company focused on producing bright-technical products, particularly the ‘steering light’, and became known for its high quality task lighting.
After the thorough dismantling cleaning rust removal
of all elements, the lamp was painted
clear coated and rebuilt again.
The lamp has signs of wear consistent with its age and use.
The lamp is in good overall condition appart from some scratches.
The aluminum shade has a few scratches but no dent.
The lamp is engraved with Sis on the shade.
The mechanical system of the lamp functions perfectly/fine.
The electrical equipment was renewed and refurbished with a three-wire system and a black cloth coated cord was used.
The light is operated by a rotary switch located on the original bakelite lamp socket.
The lampbase can be screwed on the table top with the non original clamping base.
Please refer to the photos for more details.
Cable length 170cm